David Gordon is a senior fellow at the Ludwig von Mises Institute. He was educated at UCLA, where he earned his PhD in intellectual history. He is the author of Resurrecting Marx: The Analytical Marxists on Exploitation, Freedom, and Justice, The Philosophical Origins of Austrian Economics, An Introduction to Economic Reasoning, and Critics of Marx. He is also editor of Secession, State, and Liberty and co-editor of H.B. Acton’s Morals of Markets and Other Essays.
Dr. Gordon is the editor of The Mises Review, and a contributor to such journals as Analysis, The International Philosophic Quarterly,The Journal of Libertarian Studies, and The Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics.
- Broken Capitalism
- Why Capitalism?
- Human Action: Austrian Sociology
- Rothbard: A Life Lived for Liberty
- Human Action: Part 1
- Atlas Shrugged - Free Lecture
- What Is Morality? The Ethics of Hazlitt
- Atlas Shrugged
- Political Thought Through the Ages
- Classical Economics
- The Betrayal of the American Right and the Rise of the Neoconservatives
- Economic Thought Through the Ages
- The Real Causes of America’s Wars: A Revisionist View
- Libertarian Ethics
- Economic Reasoning
- Libertarianism and Modern Philosophers
- Ayn Rand and Objectivism
- How to Know: The Epistemology of Ludwig von Mises
- How to Think: An Introduction to Logic
- Freedom Versus Authority: Europe 1789-1945